Thursday, March 1, 2012

Luang Prabang day 2

Me and my Lao coworkers finishing off our tasty meal with some beerlao.
The longer I'm here, the less I want to leave. Except I would quickly go broke buying things. Work finished at noon today and I spent my afternoon shopping and exploring the city. There are so so so many beautiful handicrafts here it's hard to resist. Luckily, I have limited space so I mostly stuck with things easy to carry like jewelry, clothing, and a couple gifts, mostly for the families lastest addition, Kyne Taylor Eldred (did I spell that right?).

Hard at work at the Luang Prabang workshop.
Bamboo foot bridge!

10,000 kip ($1.20) buffett, in an alley off the night market!






3 comments:

  1. Cody,I noticed you did not finish your dinner,could you box that up and send it to Ollie and I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the pair midway on the left

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb has been saying you're not coming back since you left. Premonition?

    ReplyDelete